Deciding which fertilizer to use can be overwhelming, but with a bit of knowledge you can be sure your garden will get the right amount of nutrients it needs. The first question you’ll need to answer is, “What analysis do I need?” The analysis is actually three numbers you see usually at the middle or bottom of fertilizer packages (for example 10-20-10). These numbers represent percentages of the three major nutrients plants need: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK for short). NUNES is a multi-parameter bench meter that measures twelve methods in low, medium and high ranges essential for monitoring greenhouse and hydroponics operations. It’s three channels allow for a wide range of tests. The optical system of NUNES is based on special sub-miniature tungsten lamps and narrow-band interference filters to guarantee both high performance and reliable results. NUNES has powerful interactive user support that assists the user during the analysis process. A full tutorial is available in the Setup Menu, and the Help Menu provides assistance for every step in the measurement process. This meter can be connected to a PC via a USB cable, where the data can be managed with optional HI 92000 Windows® compatible software.
- NUNES-01 (115 V) and NUNES-02 (230 V) is supplied with sample corvettes and caps (4 ea.), sample preparation kit, cloth for wiping corvettes (1), scissors, AC/DC power adapter and instruction manual.
- NUNESC-100 kit includes 10 mL corvettes with caps (4 ea.), 100 mL plastic beaker, 170 mL plastic beaker, 100 mL graduated cylinder, 60 mL syringe with screw rim, 5 mL syringe, funnel, filter discs (25), spoon, pipettes (2), carbon powder packets (50), and de mineralizer bottle with filter cap for approximately 12 liters of deionized water.
Nutrient Analysis Photometer for Greenhouses and Hydroponics :
- Light blocking corvette holder
- Back lit LCD
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) Alerts users in the event a low battery could effect readings
- PC compatible via USB
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or 12 VDC
- Save and recall logged data at the touch of a button.
- On-screen tutorial; with the tutorial function enabled, short guides relating to current operation are displayed.
- HELP button; screen specific help can viewed at the touch of a button.
- Method selection; users can easily select parameters via the Method button.
- Setup button: instrument preferences such as back light intensity and screen contrast can be changed via the setup button
|Light Source||Up to 5 tungsten lamps with different narrow band interference filters|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Power Supply||External 12 V DC power adapter or built-in rechargeable battery|
|Environment||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F); max 90% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||235 x 200 x 110 mm (9.2 x 7.87 x 4.33″)|
|Weight||0.9 Kg (2 lbs.)|