A Pyranometer is an instrument for measuring solar radiation received from a whole hemisphere. It is suitable for measuring global sun plus sky radiation. This instrument is used extensively in meteorological studies, passive solar system analysis,irrigation scheduling, hydrologic studies and many other environmental studies.
- Sensor: Calibration: 0.25 mV per W m-2,
- Range: 0 to 2000 W m-2,
- Wave Length Range: 300 to 1100nm,
- Stability: 1 to 2% change over a 1 year period,
- Operating Temperature: – 40 to 55°C,
- Sensor Housing: Weatherproof anodized aluminum case with acrylic diffuser and stainless steel hardware. An ideal Pyranometer measures the entire solar spectrum, 280 to 2800 nm. However, about 90% of sunlight energy is between 300 to 1100 nm.
- Albedo measurement: Provided as per requirement
- Item Code: HI-718
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece