- Hanna 4-ring potentiometric probe is virtually immune to contamination by unclean solutions. This allows the transmitter to operate at peak performance at all times.
- Temperature effects are compensated for by the built-in temperature sensor on the probe and transmitter’s ATC circuitry with a ß of 2%/°C.
- Direct connection of the probe to the transmitter assures a positive electrical connection with no signal loss over long distances.
- Two versions are available, HI 8936 without an LCD, and the LCD version, HI 8936L. HI 8936L allows easy verification and monitoring of measured values, and is easier to calibrate and maintain.
- The series should be used in conjunction with the HI 7635 in-line probe or HI 7638 platinum probe (see Process Electrodes and Probes). The series requires external power to the 4-20 mA current loop.
- All model are supplied with instructions.**Add “L” to end of Product Code for model with LCD
|Range||0.0 to 199.9 ms/cm|
|Accuracy||±2% F.S. (excluding probe error)|
|Calibration||Manual, 2 point, with offset and slope trimmers|
|Temperature Compensation||Fixed or automatic from 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F) with ß=2%/°C|
|Output||4-20 mA, not isolated, max 500 Ohm|
|Probe||HI 7635 (in-line application) or HI 7638|
|Power Supply||12-30 VDC|
|Environment||0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||165 x 110 x 90 mm (6.5 x 4.3 x 3.5″)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.)|