VT-622 HDMI Wire Cable Tester Tracer Check Disorder Short Open and Cross Status of HDMI Cable
1. Fast and accurate verification with type A – A, A – C,C-A and C – C connectors.
2. Check disorder, short, open and cross status of HDMI cables.
3. Mapping continuity and proper configuration.
4. 19 pins and grounded connection and 4 status leds.
5. Capable of checking wiremap only with master unit.
6. Adjustable test modes: Fast/slow scan/manual test for step by step.
7. Design with loopback function.
8.Low battery indication.
9. Beeper indication.
Cables versions support: HDMI cables with type A & C connectors conforming to 1.0,1.1,1.2,1. 2a,1.3,1.3a,1.3b,1.4,1.4a,Category 1 and category 2 HDMI cables.
Support test: 19 pin to pin wiremap and shielding detection.
Test interface of master unit: HDMI ( type A) x 2, Mini HDMI (type A ) x1.
Test mode: Fast / slow scan / step by step.
Test distance: Under 50 meters
Status Display: 19 leds and shield led on both master and remote unit
4 leds (pass, open, short, cross)
Low battery indication: 6.0V
Power source: DC 9V (NEAD 1604/ 6F22) x1 (NOT included)
Operating: 0 to 40???< 80% RH
Storage: -10 to 50???<70%RH
Master unit Dimensions:103 x 66 x 27mm
Remote unit Dimensions: 103 x 35 x 27mm